Shared All Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA files by Mandeep Singh

Hi fellow members

I am CCNA certified and have 2 years experience working on Routers and Switches, mostly switches (catalyst series). Now I am working as Network Administrator. It is a blended profile. It includes Router, Switches and Servers (AD, DNS & Exchange). I have also done MCP (Active Directory) and preparing for Exchange Server certification.

When I was preparing for CCNA couple of years ago, I was working on Cisco Packet Tracer and couple of  second-hand devices. I have shared my Cisco Packet Tracer saved files. These files have proper labeling and for more information check device's running configuration. It might help anybody who is pursuing CCNA or thinking of pursuing in near future.




IF LINK DIE, PLS, CONTACT ME.
THANKS

SOURCE: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MandeepSinghDelhi/posts


EmoticonEmoticon